[Rhodes22-list] Off Topic - Questions about foreign travel

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Wed Jan 17 20:22:27 EST 2007

Tootle wrote:
>      Are you like Chris and speak Italian? ...

Nope, but my wife was born in Hong Kong (daughter of a
diplomat) and spoke Chinese as her first language,
subsequently lived in Sao Paulo (Portuguese), Rome
and Venice (Italian), Cuba (Spanish), etc.  And she
speaks French...

She is also very smart and charm the birds off the
trees.

I will follow her to the loo and ask her to interpret
the menus.

/Robert

Gandhi, at a rally in India: "There go my people.
I must follow them, for I am their leader."