[Rhodes22-list] Strictly Sail, Philadelphia attendees

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Jan 18 12:13:24 EST 2007

12th & Arch corner it is. We are usually there at lunch time and
seating is tight then - not sure about early but it makes sense to
grab a table if you see one for six. There are lots of places with
muffins, juice, coffee and tea but the Dutch Eating Place may be one
of a few where you can get a full breakfast. The Down Home Diner does
breakfast as well and has its own seating.

Mary Lou