[Rhodes22-list] Taxation - People's Needs

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 11:13:43 EST 2007

Bill,

"Please understand.  I will benefit from every change because I am in a
position to put myself into the category that benefits from every shift
in "social engineering"."

Me too, bud.  Party politics are neutral.  I don't know how many homeless
people  you have in your neighborhood - there's 90,000+ in mine.  This is
not a dick measuring contest,  just reality.  We could use a good hand for a
day or so. You own a backhoe? Come operate our brand new one for week
 (actually a year old now  with some wear).  We could use the help.  Check
your attitude at the office (shipping container) door.  We are all about
work, 24/7.  No complaints from Gary and I, we've had a ball.  Lost our ass,
found it, lost it again, and made some real friends on the coast.
Gentlepeople, blow smoke up your ass all you want.  NOLA needs help and
so does the Mississippi Coast. Your support is needed but we'll do fine
without your sympathy, thank you.  God Bless America!

Bill, if only I could be as smart as you!  Every time I play the tax game I
pay taxes.  You're the best!

Brad