[Rhodes22-list] Taxes - Timely Article

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 11:38:57 EST 2007

Rik,

I understand your point.  However, comma, the bottom 50% pay very little,
and a huge hunk of that percentage don't participate anyway.  Let's make it
official.  The top 20% pay most of the taxes, in fact, the top 5% pay most
of them, but everyone get's one vote.  I say we start with a new sheet of
paper.

Brad