[Rhodes22-list] Mosquito netting

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Fri Jan 19 13:45:43 EST 2007

The prior owner of one of my boats, one Holland Webb (may he continue
his good works wherever his spirit resides these days), included with
the boat a large piece of mosquito netting with some small-link chain
cemented to the periphery with silicone cement.

I can throw it over the hatch or the boom, and often do to defend
against those who would share my flesh and blood.

/Delicious Robert