[Rhodes22-list] (Political) Reply to Captain Rummy(applies toother fello...

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Jan 19 20:41:46 EST 2007

Mike,
Sorry about the short fuse, but my comments were directed at sir Edward.  Not
to worry about my being sick and not sailing. I made up for it today. Temps
reached 50 and the winds were sufficient out of the NE to move me along
briskly.  I spent about six hours sailing and managed to destroy a bottle of rum.
All is  right with the world.
Saturday night Kimberly and I are headed for a romantic evening in Atlanta,
taking in the Cirque Du Soleil. I've watched them for years on TV, but this
will  be my first live show. Can't wait.

Rummy