[Rhodes22-list] BVI bareboat and Carribean sailing

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 19:35:10 EST 2007

Just for grins you could try eBay!  In the past I have seen
"auctions" for learning to sail charters in the VI

On a side note: I found a GREAT price for a week rental in
CT (did the East end of LI Sound & Newport RI last Summer).
 The woman need a little cash to get her boat ready for the
Summer, and off the hard; so she offered her boat for a
week at a time.  It was a good deal for all parties (and
partiers)!

--- Rob Lowe <rlowe at vt.edu> wrote:

> Ed,
> Yes, I saw the Sunsail learn to sail page.  I would love
> to be able to do
> that some day.  I suppose it would be more economical to
> get the ASA
> certifications locally and then go down there to rent a
> bareboat, but damn
> it sounds like fun to learn down there.  - rob

HADZ (a.k.a. joe)

"That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... is freedom."
-- Captain Jack Sparrow