[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Ron Lipton And Rummy

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Jan 21 15:38:12 EST 2007

First, Rummy, even with a big league quarterback, the Bears rubbed it in your
nose...

Ron,

    The ratings have to do with bigger boats than 22 footers.  In Europe,
boats have to meet standards to be sold in Europe.  That is they have to
have certain minimum ratings.  Mostly the ratings have to do with safety,
not usability.  A navel artitech has to certify the boats meet the minimum
rating standards to be sold in Europe.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA