[Rhodes22-list] Good project for Brad about Football

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jan 22 05:11:41 EST 2007

Brad said: "I'm rooting for whichever team has a quarterback that earned a
grad
degree, consistently made the dean's list,  and got through five years of
college with no drug or assault charges.'

     Actually there are quite a few who have done what you ask.  A good
project for you would be to make a list of post pro football players who
have done so.  A good place to start would be a former Buffalo quarterback
and the guy on the Minnisota State Supreme Court who played defense.  Glad
you suggested posting something of interest for us all at this time of year,
go for it...

     And of course I would expect you to label any fellow travelers among
the group.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA