[Rhodes22-list] free sailboat

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 11:55:34 EST 2007

I'm wondering,

  How much is 5% of free?

  Luis

Peter Thorn <pthorn at nc.rr.com> wrote:
  GlacierFree Sailboat:

1984 Rhodes 22 sailboat by General Boats Inc., Edenton, NC. Standard main
and Genoa. The boat is free, without the trailer or motor. Bottom scraped
and new Pettit Trindad premium hard bottom paint applied. This is a project
boat I don't have time to complete. The interior is removed, the galley
counter is not serviceable and centerboard needs to be replaced (I have a
replacement board).

Also for sale, but I can easily sell to others:

1988 Trailmaster single axle sailboat trailer with 15" tires and new wheel
jack $1,700 Or Best Offer. (If you buy the trailer you must also take the
boat)

1988 Mercury 8 hp 2 cycle long shaft motor and 6 gallon fuel tank $800 OBO.

Everything sold "as is".

Note: It is customary for buyers and sellers to make a voluntary donation
of a 5% sales commission to General Boats Inc. when Rhodes 22 boats are
transferred. Buyers stating their intention to do this will be given
preference.

Pete Thorn
PO Box 16104
Chapel Hill, NC 27516

desk 919 968 3885
cell 919 619 6544
fax 919 967 8714

Name: Phoenix Bow and Deck.JPG Type: image/jpeg Size: 969037 bytes Desc: not available