[Rhodes22-list] Slim...Re "Love"

Slim stevenalm at comcast.net
Mon Jan 22 15:15:15 EST 2007

Anne,

Ain't it great!  Interestingly, a lot of young people are picking up on it
too and requests for Beatles songs on my gigs have picked way up.  They
think it sounds very relevant and "now" and I agree.  The songs are timeless
and the production is stunning.  I keep the "Complete Beatles" songbook
close at hand on every job for the occasional request for one I don't
already know by heart.

Enjoy,
Slim