[Rhodes22-list] BVI bareboat

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 12:10:25 EST 2007

I just got back yesterday.  Did not see Rex.  I am waiting to see how
sunsail repays me for the 2.5 days I was down due to starter motor that they
refused to change ( they gave us 3 new batterys which delayed our stranding
a day at a time)  I really liked the sailing.  I have never sailed 9 knts on
a monohull before.  Navigation was easy.  Got to dock a 48 foot boat under
sail.  That was fun.  Only got to go 4 places since we lost 1/4 of our week
to repairs.  Bob Weber