[Rhodes22-list] Slim...Re "Love"

Anne M anima13 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 23 18:58:39 EST 2007

Slim,
How IS Mary Jane?????
Guess I have been away too long, I never put your last name together!
My ex is Miles Wilkinson. I am Anne Matejcek, grew up in Faribault, MN and
went to St Kates.
Pretty cool to hear Prudence on Garrison Keilor all the time. I always liked
her
and particularly her voice. Loved to hang out with Doug..(he's dead)...can't
think of his last
name. He always had the A players in his band....Gordy, Terry, bass player
who
moved to Portland, OR. I am having hard time with names. Moved to Nashville
in 1984.
Have been here 10 years. I tend to re-define my life every 10 years. Time
for something
new, I suppose.
Anne