[Rhodes22-list] Bill W: Blue hole

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 18:00:49 EST 2007

Bill,

You had a photo of a blue hole in your last
travelogue; here is a photo of a blue hole on Andros
Island....I believe this is the one named after
Jacques Cousteau after he filmed there.

It is huge: way more than two football fields and then
some in diameter.

After jumping in, one must climb up a rikety wooden
ladder attached to the rocks; the ladder is about 20
deg off vertical, so one is in effect climbing on
one's back.

(How do I know this? You think I'm going to let a
bunch of Adv. Bio. HS seniors think I'm a chicken???
...even tho I think I clucked as I leaped the 30' into
the abyss!)!

elle

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front