[Rhodes22-list] looking for information on bimini addition

Bill Johnston sauteehilcrest at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 21:33:18 EST 2007

   Members of the list,

   Thanks for the responses to my question about the bimini. Be sure that
   I know that a bimini is an important aid to sailing here in the South,
   even though I have never had one. The only other option is to try to
   sail in such a way as to stay in the shade of the main. That does
   limit the freedom of your sailing a lot. The Rhodes that I am trying
   to sell doen't have a bimini, and the person looking wanted to make
   sure about this. Again, I appreciate your help.

   Bill Johnston