[Rhodes22-list] Bill W: Blue hole

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 10:08:50 EST 2007

Hi elle:

The photo is very inviting!  Perhaps you should consider
doing seminars at Boat Shows!  This looks better than some
of the photos Pam Walk showed at Strictly Sail -
Philladelphia on Sunday.

happy visions of full sails to all!
hadz / joe

--- elle <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Bill,
>
> You had a photo of a blue hole in your last
> travelogue; here is a photo of a blue hole on Andros
> Island....I believe this is the one named after
> Jacques Cousteau after he filmed there.
>
> It is huge: way more than two football fields and then
> some in diameter.
>
> After jumping in, one must climb up a rikety wooden
> ladder attached to the rocks; the ladder is about 20
> deg off vertical, so one is in effect climbing on
> one's back.
>
> (How do I know this? You think I'm going to let a
> bunch of Adv. Bio. HS seniors think I'm a chicken???
> ...even tho I think I clucked as I leaped the 30' into
> the abyss!)!
>
> elle

> Bored stiff? Loosen up...
> Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo!
> Games.
> http://games.yahoo.com/games/front> Name:
bluehole.img017_1.jpg Type: image/jpeg Size: 14596
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200701/23/bluehole.img017_1.jpg