[Rhodes22-list] Bill W and Charleston, SC

Wickman, William E WEWickman at spectraenergy.com
Thu Jan 25 09:46:14 EST 2007

Bob, Ed, Bill, Hnak, Rummy, etc.,
Thanks so much for the tips and recommendations.  They are great!  There
is a lot to work with here.  I've been to Beaufort, SC several times and
it is a really nice quaint town.  Never thought of sailing out of there
to get to Hilton Head, but that would be a fun trip.  I'm going to look
into each one of them and start laying out options to my wife a
daughter.  Even if we don't get down there in March, the ideas here are
the makings of some really nice trips.

If you have any other thoughts, keep 'em flowing!

Bill W.