[Rhodes22-list] Watermusic!

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 07:10:53 EST 2007

BTW, Ed,

Since the name has 10 letters, some sailing buddies &
I  thought it woould be GREAT to make it large enough
to cover the ENTIRE SIDE of the hull...stem to stern,
both port & stbd.

We'll make it LARGER than Fandango..and the name will
become smaller as the hull does also. Probably be
about 12" high at the end.....so maybe 18" high at the
start? Then you can really see it!

It'll be silver letters with black outlining against
the red hull.....

I saw a powerboat with something like this a while
back......

Rik is quite good at crafting my ideas into
reality...so we're working on it almost as we speak.

NOT!

elle