[Rhodes22-list] Italy

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 14:43:01 EST 2007

I'm ready to settle for some Italian wine with dinner!

And maybe some cannolis with espresso after dinner!!!!

Anyone know of a good Italian Bakery near BWI?  I'm getting
hungry!

--- elle <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> This is sounding more & more like we need a
> Rendezvous...with or without boats!
>
> elle
>

> --- Robert Skinner <robert at squirrelhaven.com> wrote:
>
> > And I'll only be there in part of August.
> > Come to think of it, it's surprising that
> > there are three of us who will be there
> > in three successive months.
> >
> > Oh well, maybe we'll meet another time.
> >
> > /Robert
> > Geankoplis wrote:
> > >
> > > Darn Elle, I'll be in Italy in June and Greece in
> > July back home by August.
> > >
> > > Chris G

HADZ (a.k.a. joe)

"That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... is freedom."
-- Captain Jack Sparrow