[Rhodes22-list] Watermusic sings! Bill & Rummy..sincere thanks

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Fri Jan 26 19:01:25 EST 2007

elle,

Based on my admittedly limited experience,
I echo the thought that you will probably
spend a lot of time on your feet, with a
cheek parked on the seat for stability.

Frankly, I would be concerned with the
mechanism that will prevent the seat from
rotating on its post.  If it ever twisted
around under you when you were heeled over,
the result could be disasterous.

But, given your thorough approach to other
issues relating to your boat, I suspect
you have a lock on the situation...

Now, about your passenger list - will
Rummy be coming? (see below)