[Rhodes22-list] Question for Rummy

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Jan 27 12:39:11 EST 2007

Thanks Elle. You never know when I may just take you up on your invitation.
I'm not the one inviting people down to Lake Hartwell....that would be Ed.
He's  very free with his invitations......which always include sailing with me.
I'm  always up for taking anyone sailing, anytime and with short notice. That's
one  of the advantages of being self employed and living on the lake....you
get to go  sailing when the conditions are the best. I'm not much of a teacher,
unless you  need lessons on mixing rum and coke. :)

Rummy