[Rhodes22-list] Watermusic sings!

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sat Jan 27 15:54:58 EST 2007

Elle,
My two cents: the best place to be while sailing is feet on the cockpit
bench and bottom high up on the rail, tiller extension and main sheet in
hand.  Do they make a wheel extension for your configuration?  Can you
easily release the main from your seat?

Slim,
The odds of hitting a buoy in open water while under sail are truly
astronomical.  I have the same problem with snagging lobster pot buoys on
the centerboard and rudder while in LIS.  What are the odds?

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)

From: "Slim" <stevenalm at comcast.net> Saturday, January 27, 2007 2:32 PM