[Rhodes22-list] Electronic Charts

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Sun Jan 28 18:53:04 EST 2007

Ed,

Maptech gives away a free program and electronic charts with their paper
chart kits.  You can get the whole kit and kaboodle for $50 -- a pretty
good deal.

I am underwhelmed by charting programs on sailboats.  I find I far
prefer paper.  I often print out the electronic charts, laminate them,
and use them in the cockpit as waterproof charts.

Bill Effros