[Rhodes22-list] Peukert's Equation

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 18:50:11 EST 2007

Yea..the thing about those bumper snickers is that the
bugs really alter the taste...esp depending on the
seasons!

I had a bumper sticker that I stuck on the wall..I'm
sure you know it:
"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed
person."

There were a few in my SAT Prep class who puzzled over
that one for a l-o-o--ng time....;^)

elle