[Rhodes22-list] Joseph Hadzima, Thank you and do read on ... ...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jan 29 04:31:22 EST 2007

Mr. Hadzima (only those with a rhodes get the captain):

    I thank you for your inclusive response on programs and information
about electronic charts.  Now only if you would locate Rhodies as to your
post about Little River problem.

    Little River is on the north end of Myrtle Beach.  Myrtle Beach is about
a 4 -4 1/2 hour drive from Greenville, South Carolina.  Anderson is further.
FYI the nearest known Rhodie is on Topsail Island, and even he is too far
for reasonable response.

     The next possibility is the guy trying to sell his Rhodes west of
Columbia, SC.  Since he is a retired minister, maybe this type situation is
within his expertise.  Rev. Bill Johnston are you out there?

      Joe, here his an assignment for you who questions the stability of the
Rhodes 22, go  to the Frappr site and see where the R22's actually are
located.

       Again, thank you for the mapping information, it seems very helpful.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA