[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bahamas Adventure -- Day 8

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Jan 29 14:17:47 EST 2007

Bill,
thanks for taking the time to put your adventures down on paper.  I've been
following your journey as best I can on Goggle Earth.  When you zoom in on
Morgan's Bluff I can see the outer and inner harbor's as you describe.  I
think I can even see the tree that took your wind indicator.  Looks like a
couple of boats docked at the "dock" in the aerial photo. - rob