[Rhodes22-list] Marketing

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 15:40:55 EST 2007

The buzz word in today's business world is  MARKETING.
However, people often ask for a simple explanation of  "Marketing."

Well, here it is:

1. You're a woman and you see a  handsome guy at a party. You go up
to him and say, "I'm fantastic in  bed."
That's Direct Marketing.

2. You're at a party with a bunch  of friends and see a handsome
guy. One of your friends goes up to him and,  pointing at you, says, "She's
fantastic in bed."
That's Advertising.

3. You see a handsome guy at a party. You go up to him and get
his  telephone number. The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm fantastic
in  bed."
That's Telemarketing.

4. You see a guy at a party; you  straighten your dress. You walk
up to him and pour him a drink. You say, "May  I?" and reach up to
straighten his tie, brushing your breast lightly against  his arm,
and then say, "By the way, I'm fantastic in bed."
That's Public  Relations.

5. You're at a party and see a handsome guy. He walks up to  you
and says, "I hear you're fantastic in bed."
That's Brand  Recognition.

6. You're at a party and see a handsome guy. He fancies you,  but
you talk him into going home with your friend.
That's a Sales  Rep.

7. Your friend can't satisfy him so he calls you.
That's Tech  Support.

8. You're on your way to a party when you realize that  there
could be handsome men in all these houses you're passing., so
you  climb onto the roof of one situated towards the center and shout at
the top  of your lungs, "I'm fantastic in bed!"
That's Junk  Mail.