[Rhodes22-list] Katrina Update

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 14:45:56 EST 2007

Dave,

I have the same attitude about Bush 43 I had from the'get-go', like Ed Koch,
I disagree with almost every domestic policy, but he's right on the war on
terrorism.  Don't put words in my mouth you sanctimonious, uh, person.  Ed
is right, you are a 'fellow traveller'.  The alternative definition in
Websters is 'useful idiot'.  Look it up!

Brad