[Rhodes22-list] .New Subject

bill davidge wpdavidge at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 13:36:05 EST 2007

elle

   I hope it's OK to but in ,,, I have just put my lot on Center hill lake up for sale and thinking about KY lake
as a place to retire  We have spent some time around Big Sandy ,Tn , and that was to far from everything. I was wondering if you would able to give me a place to start looking .Do you know a good real estate person? It sounds like the north part of the lake around Eddyville may be what we are looking for .What do you think? How hard is it to find a place to dock  a R22 ?

    If have the wrong person forgive me .

   Thanks

   Bill Davidge   wpdavidge at yahoo.com