[Rhodes22-list] Standard main rigging

foredeckguy gary_lockhart33 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 19:17:10 EDT 2007

John,
I have the attachment point on the boom end and believe you're right it
should be a straight forward job to put together a traveler bar.  The PO not
only moved the  track to right in front of the cabin but there are holes
mid-way through the cockpit where the traveler was also mounted at one time.
I will be going down to the boat Monday and will get pictures of the
remaining backstay attachment points. I will also get better  pictures of
the boom block and cleat.
Gary
s/v Coquina '79 Rhodes 22