[Rhodes22-list] Die you Mole-Rat Bastards!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 13:28:08 EDT 2007

Whoohoo!  I just got the second one today.  Biology was not my favorite
subject, but I've studied the mole's habits at great length the last few
month's and now I'm a seasoned killer.  Yeah, yeah, they turn up the soil,
they are a protected species in Germany, yadda, yadda, yadda.  Let'em live
in your yard.  Poisons are no good, castor oil (a deterrent) is of limited
help.  Violent death seems to be working just fine.  I know calling them
"underground rat-bastards" is not PC according to PETA and probably some
unit of the UN, so, I'm renaming them 'South Asian Disenfranchised
Underground Losers With Issues Semi-Rats'. My yard looks a helluva lot
better because of my new attitude. Brad