[Rhodes22-list] Die you Mole-Rat Bastards!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 14:20:10 EDT 2007

Slim,

I'm not on vacation, never was this month.  Last month - Alaska cruise.  If
you get the chance, do it!  I spent more time (and money) in the 'blues
club, cigar bar' than anywhere else, and it showed on the bill.  A good time
was had by all, especially yours truly. Summer is all about work for me.  We
have our company hurricane evacuation plans in place for the Gulf (I think)
and are prepared for anything.  Sailing will return for me in September and
will remain in place until April.  We'll motor around for a few days during
the hot months, but very little canvas will be shown until then.  Happy 4th!

Brad