[Rhodes22-list] Another reply to Jay B in southwest

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jul 2 18:07:23 EDT 2007

JB,

You are trying to either read too much into my comment or intentionally
inciting rancor.  All I said was I thought that you had the capacity to grow
in leadership... and by your reply you have.  Now it is up to you to get the
previous offender corrected the next time they screw up.  You are a good
man, may God bless you and allow you to continue to grow.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "Criteria for being a politician these day... self serving.  They
no longer feel an obligation
to the people they serve."  Pat Noonan