[Rhodes22-list] Die you Mole-Rat Bastards!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 09:26:51 EDT 2007

Rob,

I'm using a $25 WalMart pistol.  Just go to any WalMart sporting goods
section where they sell BB and pellet guns and look at the air-soft
weaponry.  I chose the non-lethal (but less accurate) air-soft route over
pellets and BBs because I don't want my back yard littered with carcasses.
Mine is a pistol with 15 rounds which makes it a bit more sporting.  If you
want to get more serious, spend about $40 and get a rifle with 500 rounds.
Look for the weapons with the highest speed.  Mine is about 330 fps (I
think) with a range of about 40 yards, more than enough to make it to my
back property line but with reduced accuracy.  The more you spend the more
speed and greater sting you get.  This isn't as much fun as sex but it's
still a helluva lot of fun.  Mix in a few drinks and friends and it gets
down right hilarious!

Brad