[Rhodes22-list] Airsoft Weapons

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 09:58:08 EDT 2007

Rob,

After my last post I realized there isn't a reason you couldn't combine sex
and airsoft games.  The weaponry was developed as a low cost alternative to
paint-ball.  All you need is a cheap gun and eye protection.  "Kills" are
based on the honor system when getting stung.  You could arm your spouse,
name some special prize, and go "hunting".  Hell, you could invite your
neighbor and his wife to come over and join in the fun!  Nah, on second
thought, that might bring out real guns.  Here is a video on the history of
the sport.  Brad

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZpFEIagw-q8