[Rhodes22-list] Happy 4th -VERY Political

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 14:36:45 EDT 2007

We haven't ruled out going to the boat tomorrow with friends, but why?
Sweat your ass off without sailing?  We're watching fireworks from the
backyard of a Chinese family tonight since we are not allowed to own
fireworks in our little Nazi village.  More to the point, their house has
the best view of the 'sanctioned' fireworks.  There won't be any Muslims
there, not that they aren't invited (we and they know some).  My wife works
at the mini-UN and there is one of everything employed there.  I think
Indian women are really hot in their colorful bloomer pantsuits, or
whatever, and love to embarrass the shit out of them and their husbands for
saying so.  I think all women are hot, but that is just me.  I'm willing to
bet that I'd be hot on half the Muslim women in the world if I got the
chance to look at them.  So would the Muslim males.  You stupid bastards!
The reason we don't have Muslims over to our house for dinner (and everyone
that has ever been here wants to come back) is because the first thing I'd
tell them is to take that shit off and get comfortable. Well, anyway,
tomorrow is the 4th.  Jefferson wrote much of  that document that we
celebrate on 7/4.  No one in the mainstream press had the balls to ask why
Jefferson even had a copy of the Koran in his library for the first Muslim
Congressman to swear-in on. If the MSM weren't such moronic PC idiots,  they
might have done some homework and discovered why Jefferson read the Koran
and launched us into our first war as a new nation against the Barbary
Pirates.   Yeah, it was an American v Muslim thing. Think about this, you
people enjoying freedom under sailboat canvass on the 4th; in Taliban run
Afghanistan, it would have been prohibited because it looked like flying a
kite!  Bite my ass, PC.  I'll take Western culture over your sick doctrine
any day and back it up with lead!  Happy 4th!  Brad