[Rhodes22-list] political, social, and artsy - pictures

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 17:25:09 EDT 2007

Ed,

That photo was stolen by a newsmag and used for an anti-war diatribe.  Yon
sued and I forget the outcome.  He is a national treasure among the ranks of
Ernie Pyle and perhaps the best source, good or bad news, about Iraq.  One
of the best things I like about Yon's photography, as well as his reporting,
is his ability to capture our troops deep respect for the Iraqi people.

Brad