[Rhodes22-list] long week-end--reply to Jerry

Alan Robertson bigal_61 at msn.com
Wed Jul 4 00:14:24 EDT 2007

To:Jerry Lowe
Re. PTE

Many thanks for the tip re unsnapping the PTE forward snaps from the cabin.
Since '83 I have used a simpler method. I do the back and reachable side snaps and make my wife go forward to unsnap the front . She has to get up there anyway to unscrew the wing nut on the bolt that runs through the pop top bracket though the corresponding block on the mast. I shake the pop top 'til it loosens and release the arms. I bought her a rain suit for her birthday years ago and it seems to work out.
Al Robertson