[Rhodes22-list] Happy 4th -VERY Political

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 10:33:09 EDT 2007

Maggie,
Welcome to the Rhodes list and yes, we do have a set of rules. They have  not
been posted for a while so perhaps one of our members would be willing to do
so.
Generally, anything that is fair game in a barroom conversation is allowed
here. We are like a close family sitting in a bar. Personal attacks are
prohibited, but name calling is allowed, within reason.
Much of the comments from people are within character. Stay a while a get  to
know the individuals before taking offense at something that might be said.
We actually have a Muslim male that is on the list from time to time and Brad
is  married to a Chinese women. Don't take things out of context and expect to
be  correct.

Rummy.....it's already past ten thirty and I have a fresh bottle of rum to
crack open. I love holidays.