[Rhodes22-list] July 4th light show and damn spiders...

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 11:06:48 EDT 2007

John,

I've had serious spider problems at my marina from the beginning.  The list
has recommended several cures but none have worked yet.  The cups on my wind
indicator have remained frozen in a web up to 20 knots.  I have had success
using one of those kid's water guns that shoot  long distances.  You'll be
wet when you're done but it works.  I've thought about using one of those
wasp killer cans.  I use them around the house and the range is pretty good
but I'm not sure how high they would go vertically.  You'd want to wear eye
protection and take a bath immediately after.

Brad