[Rhodes22-list] Mast light and VHF

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Thu Jul 5 15:12:09 EDT 2007

Alex
  As a project  boat owner who has recently rewired the entire boat,
unfortunately on my Rhodes (81) the entire cabin top is not hollow as
it strength is in its solidity of layers of fibreglass.  I would run
any cables from the mast compression post along the top of the
bulkhead to the stb galley side and hide them behind the galley.  I
had to leave my old cabin light wires in the cabin top and re ran the
wires with mini conduit.
Lou

>Question to the experts.  I want to run a line
>for my mast lights and the VHF from the mast to
>the cabin electrical panel area.  Is there a way
>to fish the lines?  Is the cabin deck area
>hollow?
>Thanks Alex

  Do you believe the 9/11 Commission's findings or are you in the 49%
of  New Yorkers who don't believe the report and want another
investigation?

  ASK QUESTIONS / DEMAND ANSWERS
  visit any one of these sites for more information.
http://911source.org

   http://www.reopen911.org/

      http://www.loosechange911.com

         http://scholarsfor911truth.org

            http://911truth.org

           http://www.911blogger.com

                    http://911independentcommission.org/questions

                 911  WAS AN INSIDE JOB.  YOUR CIVIL LIBERTIES ARE IN PERIL.