[Rhodes22-list] Triad Trailers

cjlowe cjlowe at bright.net
Thu Jul 5 19:11:04 EDT 2007

I've  had the pleasure of buying a trailer from Stan in '04.When I called to
order it ,I explained to him that it was the same distance to GB as it was
to Triad from my house.I explained that I wanted to wait until the middle of
march to pick it up to try to avoid a snow storms. He set it up with
Triad,and sent me the title the first week of march so I could get my plates
before I left for Conn..drug it home thru  3" of snow the whole way home.
I don't know how he could have made it any easier.Thanks Stan.

Jerry Lowe

PS: get the 2 axle,it's sweet.