[Rhodes22-list] FW: FW: Humour-Outsourcing

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Jul 6 19:21:58 EDT 2007

Brad,

I wasn't accusing you of using Google, I was!

More Google stuff about outsourcing jobs, closer to home:
http://www.hr-topics.com/wire-usa/pilot-jobs.htm

or with respect to the 787 Dreamliner:
"But now that it's becoming fly-by-wire, it is becoming more modular. So it
can lend itself to outsourcing."
http://www.aviationtoday.com/av/issue/feature/11668.html
Interesting (scary) thought, the pilot need not even be on board!  Of
course, we all know that systems don't fail, although I seriously wonder if
my limbs will be of much use in controlling the craft in the case of a
failure.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY