[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Bob, Brad, Wally (political, terrorism, etc.)

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Jul 7 07:56:00 EDT 2007

Guys:

Mike Abdullah said, "The problems today are caused not by true Islam but by
the wacko Saudi Wahabi sect/cult of death."

What goes for education today in Pakistan and that entire area is
indoctrination into that cult controlled by ‘Mullahs’.  They have and are
continuing to create zombies that they send out to kill infidels
(westerners).

In support of Bob’s and Wally’s position that Bush screwed up, is the fact
that the general population’s education level is estimated at less than our
4th grade level.  This yields large numbers who have difficulty with higher
level reasoning, problem analysis, and recognizing the best solution. (MBA
type skills)

What is interesting in this problem of lack of civilized reasoning extends
to those with what westerners call higher education.  This was illustrated
recently with medical doctors carrying out car bombings in England.

It should be noted that you both fall back on the ability of U. S. marines
or military.  However, where are all such marines or military supposed to
come from?  Do you think that the influx of immigrants will be of the same
caliber and mind set as you know?  A few yes, but I question that the number
needed is available.  While in the mountains in that part of the world some
over 50 still participate in military activity, how many of you are able to
do so.

The argument was put forth that we will be attacked again, and that outrage
will conquer our attackers.  I think that Bush’s unpopular approach of going
after potential attackers now is a better way.  First, out military gets a
real feel for the adversary today.  Second, we have a military with current
skills.  Third, there is the legitimate possibility that such action might
prevent the upcoming attack that you would allow.

The Iraq war was necessary because Saddam bin Hussein at-Takriti paid
suicide bombers.  While at the time they were directed toward Israel, there
was a potential they could be sent elsewhere.   Saddam used poison gases.
What was going to stop him from supplying suicide bombers with such weapons?

We are using the current war to learn, train and keep the wolves at bay.
Peacenik and appeasement arguments fail to appreciate the islamofasist and
their ‘cult of death’.  The last attack killed over 3,000.  How many of your
neighbors are you willing to allow to be killed in the next attack?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA