[Rhodes22-list] Question for Brad about Iraq Information (political)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 13:48:37 EDT 2007

Brad,

Those of us that were smart enough to know that going into Iraq was a huge
mistake in the first place, now want the opportunity to say we told  you so.
The problems that we foresaw have now all come to fruition.  This was not a
fight we wanted to pick. We should have stayed in Afghanistan and  cleared that
area up first.
Now that you and yours have made the mess, you figure out how to straighten
it out and get our sons and daughters and grand children home safely.

Rummy