[Rhodes22-list] Question for Brad about Iraq Information(political)

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Tue Jul 10 14:14:20 EDT 2007

I can never get over how a drunk can be so smart - by now your brains should
be fried but they are not.

but you are not forgiving them on the " they knew not what they were doing "
religious grounds.

Like Nixon, I do have a secret solution but am too busy right now - I'll
offer it when I get a breather ........

ss