[Rhodes22-list] Question for Brad about Iraq Information (political)

Herb Parsons HParsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Jul 10 14:38:18 EDT 2007

I would have to counter that those of you that THOUGHT you were "smart enough", have been saying "I told you so" since the opening days. That doesn't make you right.

All wars are a mess. Always have been. Always will be. The trick to cleaning them up is to be the last ones fighting the fight, instead of the ones surrendering.

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> <R22RumRunner at aol.com> 7/10/2007 12:48 PM >>>
Brad,

Those of us that were smart enough to know that going into Iraq was a huge
mistake in the first place, now want the opportunity to say we told  you so.
The problems that we foresaw have now all come to fruition.  This was not a
fight we wanted to pick. We should have stayed in Afghanistan and  cleared that
area up first.
Now that you and yours have made the mess, you figure out how to straighten
it out and get our sons and daughters and grand children home safely.

Rummy