[Rhodes22-list] Question for Brad about Iraq Information (political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 16:19:47 EDT 2007

Holy Shit!  Stop the World!  At least, Stop the Press!  "DC Lewis Talks
Sense!"  "World Ending Soon!"

Dave, you are correct!  I don't blame FDR for sitting out during the
Depression the 'Rape of Nanjing' or the 'blitzkrieg of Europe'. He and the
country had its hands full. Pearl Harbor was finally enough for him and the
nation.  The Twin Towers were only two buildings after all.  The previous
twenty years of violent aggression were but flea bites of terrorism.  Hell,
they left the Sears Tower standing and the dumb shits missed the Pentagon.
Why be pissed? And let us not forget, they weren't really after the White
House, they wanted to punish corn in Pennsylvania.

By the way, I love a parade!  I swear I saw you leading one when I took my
daughter to Orlando in the Spring!

Brad