[Rhodes22-list] Question for Brad about Iraq Information(political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 20:32:33 EDT 2007

Dave,

As usual, we don't agree on shit!  But, we both like boating.  I see no
reason to give any more money to the Swift Boat Veterans.  They had a
legitimate beef based on their experience and it needed to be heard.  It
was.  Why don't you come visit me before the summer is over.  The wind on
Pickwick is never reliable.  I could find steady work for you.

Brad