[Rhodes22-list] Question for Brad about Iraq Information (political)

Herb Parsons HParsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Jul 11 03:55:15 EDT 2007

Really? "NO" progress? Sorry Rummy, I put that right up there with the "100% agreement" post earlier.

Have you forgotten, the government we went to war with was toppled. In spite of the leftists and media (I know, redundant) making fun of the comments, we DID accomplish that mission.

Sort of blows the "no progress" theory...

Besides, you haven't been "biting your tongue for four years". I've witnessed your rantings right here during that time period. I've only been gone a bit, I didn't develop amnesia while I was gone...

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
  1976 O'Day 25
  Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
  1971 Coronado 35
  Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> <R22RumRunner at aol.com> 07/10/07 4:35 PM >>>
Herb,
I've been biting my tongue for four years, waiting for the day when we all
realize that we are not making ANY progress in Iraq and  never will. We have
clearly reached that point.

Rummy